From day one, you will develop a relationship with our Bankruptcy attorneys who will guide you through the Bankruptcy system. You are putting your trust in us to get you the best possible result in debt relief, and that is something we take very seriously.
Our Montgomery, Chester, and Berks County bankruptcy attorneys are based in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. We will be there be there to possibly take your case even further than basic debt relief. In certain cases, we can sue creditors who violate your rights under Pennsylvania and Federal consumer laws. We look at every possible alternative to determine your best path to a fresh start. The Attorneys at our firm care about your case as much as you do. That’s why we offer the “do’s and don’ts” of filing for bankruptcy:
- Disclose every asset.
- Be open, honest, and forthright about all property you own.
- Tell us the truth about how you got into debt.
- Let us know what concerns you have.
- Share your financial goals with our Attorneys.
- Read your mail from us, return our calls, and respond to e-mails (everything we send you is important to your case, even if it doesn’t seem that way).
- Listen to our advice; we always have your best interest in mind.
- Be excited for a fresh start.
- Stress out – We know it is hard, but our methods are tried and true, we will take care of everything that needs to be done.
- Procrastinate – the earlier you get us requested information, the better we will be able to represent you.
- Hire a non-attorney bankruptcy service — Non-attorney advisors have popped up in the last few years, some even may have an attorney who is on their payroll. These companies are often referred to as bankruptcy mills and will not work diligently on your case. These companies are rarely regulated and rarely as successful as an experienced and local law firm.
- Take out any kind of high interest loan
- Live on credit
- Withdraw funds or loans from a 401(k) or other retirement accounts
Contact Our West Chester Area Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our attorneys are ready to discuss your concerns and provide answers. Our attorneys represent clients in Pottstown, Norristown, West Chester, Reading, and the surrounding areas.